Birthday Celebrations Net
Proverbs about Love, Romance and Valentine
- A man in love schemes more than a hundred lawyers.
- We always return to our first loves.
- The eyes have one language everywhere.
- An old man in love is like a flower in winter.
- Chinese proverb
- Loving a woman who scorns you is like licking honey from a thorn.
- Welsh proverb
- A man in love mistakes a harelip for a dimple.
- Japanese proverb
- Love lives in cottages as well as in court.
- English proverb
- There is no love like the first love.
- Italian proverb
- For news of the heart ask the face.
- Cambodian proverb
- A life without love is like a year without summer.
- Swedish proverb
- Tell me whom you love, and I'll tell you who you are.
- African-American proverb
- Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
- Portuguese proverb
- He who finds not love finds nothing.
- Chilean proverb
Proverbs about Love, Romance and Valentine Page 2
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net |
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.